Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast-growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe, and Workday. We've been recognized as one of the top 50 mid size companies in India by ‘Great Place To Work’ and top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Tel Aviv, California, Phoenix, St. Louis and London.
About The Job Role
The Senior Customer Success Consultant team is expected to work with new and existing Gainsight customers to provide onboarding, integration, education and documentation for long-term customer success with Gainsight.
What You'll Do Here
Partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their clients and predictable growth for their business by:
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer life cycle.
- Client Outcomes Manager is expected to work with new and existing Gainsight customers to provide Best practices, Configuration, education, and documentation for long-term customer success with Gainsight.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality.
- Follow internal processes to improve Customer's Health, Increase retention, Risk Mitigation.
- Conduct periodic business reviews to ensure customers are getting value from Gainsight.
- Understand Gainsight products, their features, functions and recognize how they can be used to solve problems and create solutions for your customers
- Work closely with the customer to define and monitor success criteria metrics.
- Quarterbacking experiences by various cross-functional teams at Gainsight, on behalf of the customer.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Ideal years of experience: 2 - 4Yrs
Standard working hours: EMEA (3PM -11 PM IST)
What We're Looking For
- Ideally 2 to 4 years of experience in customer-facing roles.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Strong leadership skills, Strong in SQL & Good Communications skills.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Bias for action.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services).
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.