Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast-growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India.
What You’ll Do Here
Work with new and existing Gainsight customers to provide onboarding, integration, education, and documentation for long-term customer success with Gainsight.
- Evaluate external data systems and design requirements to understand feasibility and level of effort.
- Recommend architecture, integration and data manipulation using Gainsight tools and logic (S3, API, Gainsight Rules Engine)
- Create custom objects in Gainsight’s MDA to store data including record identifiers, and aggregation functions across a single customer hierarchy (SFDC, Redshift, MongoDB)
- Strategically Configure, Test, Document, and educate both Gainsight and Customer resources on system design to ensure long-term success.
- Configure Gainsight application including rules, reports, dashboards, Calls to Action (alerts), playbooks, health scores, surveys, emails, workflow, Relationships
- Collaborate closely with the team in USA (St. Louis, Redwood Shores, Remote)
- Maintain a highly organized and accurate task list, visible to project management and other project resources engaged
- Produce technical design documents and supporting materials which may be used by resources within Gainsight or Customer organization to understand or complete configuration
What We Are Looking For
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills
- Data Analysis and able to do root cause analysis of issues and resolving them in a quick time
- Strong technical skills in the following areas:
- Solid data processing knowledge in implementing DW/BI applications using any of the ETL tools like Informatica, SSIS, Talend, etc
- Experience in Complex SQL Queries, Dynamic SQL, Analytical functions, etc
- Knowledge in Query Optimization, Data Debugging, and ETL data flows Tuning for improving performance
- Professional Services/Enterprise Product Implementation experience is required, SaaS experience is preferred
- Good to have knowledge on Salesforce, SaaS, AWS
- Knowledge of Databases like Postgres, MongoDB and Amazon RedShift would be added advantage
- Open to work on Non-ETL/BI tools
- Must be able to spend substantial time interfacing with the team in the US
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We believe in trusting each other, and our community by exercising reliability.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders comes with making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience passion, optimism, and laughter in everything we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind, and that learning comes from everywhere.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in an internally-driven strive for greatness.
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.