Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Gainsight, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
Role is based in the greater St Louis Area
You are a strong curriculum developer and writer with experience creating engaging and effective learning. You thrive on quickly learning new products and technologies with minimal direction and have an interest in translating that knowledge into innovative learning. You have proven expertise in identifying the right style and level of content for various audiences and have a track record of creating compelling, innovative and comprehensive hands-on self-study or expert-led learning experiences. This position will report to the leader of Education Services.
What You'll Do
- Work with SME’s to produce online self-paced training content for customers, partners and internal technical audiences.
- Work with technical subject matter experts to develop job task analysis and build criterion-referenced Admin Certifications examinations.
- Transform recorded webinars into engaging eLearning self-paced courses, containing a variety of multimedia including video, simulations, voice over PowerPoint slides, labs and knowledge checks, etc.
- Can work efficiently and manage to project timelines.
- Update content based on feedback, LMS data analytics, and SME input.
- Meet regularly with other internal Gainsight resources to keep current on product changes.
- Understand and apply principles of adult learning theory
- Ensure learning content is current, high quality and engaging.
- Brainstorm creative treatments and innovative instructional strategies.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, interactions and the finished product.
- Write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts and video scripts.
- Know the capabilities of eLearning development tools and software.
What We're Looking For
- At least 3 years’ experience building online learning content for SaaS companies.
- Experience with curriculum development applications such as Captivate
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Solid understanding of the ADDIE development model, instructional analysis, and experience meeting milestones.
- Has the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that "work vs. life" is a false choice created by pundits, cynics and consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are Our 5 Values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solutions is think more, not doing more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends.
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from ping pong competitions to mini-golf championships.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k after first quarter of employment, and Flexible PTO
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.