Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Gainsight, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
As a GSAS Senior Consultant, you’ll be involved in project delivery, working directly with clients and prospects on strategic consulting engagements, as well as internal initiatives that will help us continue to scale this capability. You'll have the opportunity to work with clients at every stage of the customer lifecycle and drive meaningful results throughout.
What You'll Do
Overall, do what it takes to deliver value via GSAS and build the function to scale:
- Execute strategic consulting projects, partnering closely with our prospects’ and clients’ C-level project sponsors
- Support the Onboarding efforts of new customers by tying business objectives to technical configuration and detailed design deliverables
- Deliver on these engagements which includes driving milestone meetings (onsite and virtual), customizing and developing new content, and ensuring high levels of impact and client satisfaction with the services rendered
- Maintain a deep understanding of Customer Success to be a trusted thought leader and advisor
- Maintain a deep understanding of Customer Experience best practices involving strategy, product management, development, and strategic partnerships
- Scale the GSAS practice by partnering with cross functional teams to streamline selling, scoping and delivery
- Assist in identifying and building out critical practice areas and services to support our clients
What We're Looking For
- 8+ years of overall experience with demonstrated results in management consulting, enterprise software delivery, Customer Experience and Customer Success
- Experience and Understanding of XaaS and On-Prem enterprise software business model
- The ability to walk into a room and facilitate meaningful discussion with customers while engaging client stakeholders at every level
- The ability to synthesize large amounts of information and data points and turn them into actionable recommendations
- Experience in a growth stage software company and the ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Strong understanding of the software delivery lifecycle for Enterprise organizations
- Experience growing and scaling new teams or practices
- Experience creating new service offerings that meet the needs of customers
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research
- Usability testing and/or other design research activities
- Impressive presence and communication abilities
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing company
- BA/BS (MBA preferred) or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that "work vs. life" is a false choice created by pundits, cynics and consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is think more, not doing more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.