Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Gainsight, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
What You'll Do
- Paint the vision for leveraging services to drive Software ARR growth
- Take certain types of services from pilot stage and scale them across our customer base
- Own services financial metrics, including services bookings, services gross margin, and billable utilization
- Own operational metrics, including Time to Value and Onboarding CSAT
- Ensure solid process for identifying risks in services engagements and resolving them swiftly
- Drive the pre-sales process for selling services and educating the customer on what they can expect during Onboarding
- Personally drive services sales as the executive on the deal. Communicate the vision of transforming clients' customer success teams through Gainsight services or partner-led services. Be a terrific partner to our Sales team.
- Scale the partner ecosystem over time, and build a system to ensure partners are well vetted, certified, enabled on an ongoing basis, and monitored on the success of their engagements with clients.
- Carry the Torch for the services industry in using Gainsight's product and in innovating in services to benefit customers.
- Initial scope will include enterprise services, including Project Managers, Solution Architects, Technical Account Managers, Training, Data Science Services, and Managed Services.
What We're Looking For
- Proven ability to lead a services team of 50+ people at a growth-stage, pre-IPO SaaS company
- Experience managing a cross-functional services team of multiple roles, including project managers and solution architects, and ideally also advisory services, training/education services, managed services, data services, and partner enablement.
- Spikes on execution ability and process innovation. In the mindset of driving to targets, forecasting attainment, identifying gaps, and creating system-based solutions to consistently fill those gaps.
- Views services first and foremost as a method for driving value for clients and ultimately Software ARR
- Strong experience specifically with large enterprise clients
- Strong role model in embodying Gainsight's values and our Customer Success organization's value of Carry the Torch.
- Experience at a multi-product or platform product company preferred
- Experience managing teams distributed across geographies
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that "work vs. life" is a false choice created by pundits, cynics and consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is think more, not doing more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.