Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. Our SaaS solutions help businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy and is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Tel Aviv and India.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Gainsight, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
Gainsight’s Legal Team is growing and looking to add a fulltime paralegal who can handle a high volume of varied legal work with initiative, drive and a sense of humor. This position will report to the company’s General Counsel and is based in San Mateo, California.
What You'll Do
- Provide substantive support to Gainsight’s attorneys in a variety of matters, including contract negotiations, international corporate governance, vendor transactions, real estate and litigation.
- Draft and review, as the initial point of contact, a variety of documents such as nondisclosure agreements, amendments, renewals and other commercial
- Liaise with internal teams to administer the legal support function, including tracking active matters and maintaining a contract management
- Support strategic transactions, including due diligence, post-closing integration and other related
- Implement, coordinate and assist with other legal department projects including maintaining and publishing templates, developing compliance materials, creating presentations and conducting training.
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of paralegal and/or legal support experience in law firm or in-house legal department of a technology company.
- Well-honed project management and organizational skills with the ability to closely manage multiple transactions and process a significant volume of work in a timely and accurate manner with a high attention to
- Excellent ability to problem solve in an efficient, business-friendly, creative manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience collaborating with internal and external constituencies at all levels.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets and Forms); experience with document management databases and billing.
- BA/S degree or paralegal certificate preferred but not
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are our 5 core Values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is think more, not doing more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique.
Benefits also include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k after first quarter of employment, and flexible PTO.