Gainsight is fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
Working with the IT Operations Manager; the IT Help Desk Manager is primarily responsible for the day-to-day management of the IT Department’s Help Desk. As the IT Help Desk Manager, you will provide extraordinary leadership & management needs for our growing team. You will have a love for technology and operational excellence. You should be an excellent communicator, leader, decision maker, and driver of solutions who excels in a fast-paced environment and provides unparalleled support to our end user base.
- Run the global help desk team and evaluate performance
- Ensure all support requests/inquiries are responded to and resolved in a timely fashion, and follow up with end users to identify areas of improvement
- Lead, mentor, and assist local/global team members to deliver quality support
- Evaluate current ticketing system. Recommend improvements or replacement options
- Establish standard/global methodologies through the entire technical support process
- Build and maintain a training program for internal end users and IT department users
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential job functions:
- Familiarity with common operating systems (macOS, Windows 10, Linux, as well as some iOS and Android) and software suites (G Suite, MS Office, Teleconferencing solutions).
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and provide technical support and user training
- Strong team building and working skills across geographically dispersed teams
- Proficient at setting strategies to move the organization forward, setting goals, crafting and implementing action plans, and evaluating the process and results
- Competency in project management and effective management of resources in the execution of multiple projects
- Efficient at multitasking in a diverse and demanding environment
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business or relevant field experience
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years of hands-on experience in an IT support or technical environment
- Minimum of 5 years of Team Lead/Manager experience
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on Help Desk management experience
- Self-starter eager to take on new challenges at a growing, cloud-based company
- Industry recognized certifications
- Experience working in a decentralized multi-site organization
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.