Gainsight is fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
Gainsight is building a world-class team of Engineers with a mandate to architect, design, build, scale and maintain our cutting-edge customer intelligence repository and to apply ‘predictive analytics’ techniques to mine the data and discover data patterns & drive insights.
If you are a great Java developer (or for that matter in any major programming languages) with experience in building scalable SaaS web applications, and looking for an opportunity in building world class products using cutting edge technologies, please read on ...
- 3+ years of experience with Java development with strong knowledge in data structures, algorithms, design patterns and OOP / OOAD principles
- Experience with Spring/Maven/Jersey and building REST APIs is desirable
- Experience in design/development of scalable SaaS products is a strong plus
- Experience with integrating multiple applications and/or ETL tools is good to have
- Experience with NOSQL/Document databases is good to have
- Experience in application development on Force.com is a strong plus
Individuals seeking employment at Gainsight are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.