Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
What You'll Do
- Maintain and grow revenue from existing customers by selling additional solutions, or by prospecting into new departments
- Handle renewals & negotiations for customers within your territory
- Up-Sell and Cross-Sell into existing customer base
- Develop strategic sales plans to effectively and efficiently oversee your customers
- Identify & build relationships with key Executive Stakeholders within your portfolio
- Obtain a deep understanding of customer business challenges - identify & propose solutions which will address their needs
- Consult with and advise Gainsight customers with a goal to drive broader deployment of Gainsight across their organization
- Coordinate with internal teams such as Client Outcomes & Professional Services, to ensure we’re aligned on strategy and driving the best outcome on behalf of our customers
What We're Looking For
- You have 3+ years of account management and/or sales experience from a high tech company-ideally with Customer Success, CRM or related applications (i.e. ERP systems) in a SaaS environment
- You have experience developing strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions.
- You have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- You know how to build trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com applications preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment and be a team player
- BA/BS Degree
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that "work vs. life" is a false choice created by pundits, cynics and consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are Our 5 Values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solutions is think more, not doing more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All and Childlike Joy.
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k after first quarter of employment, and unlimited PTO.