Gainsight® Launched Gainsight PX, a Complete Product Experience Platform to Drive Subscription Growth. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. The company has offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Tel Aviv.
Have you always wanted to experience a startup from the beginning? Do you want to work with and learn from a team with a proven track record of building successful tech companies? Do you want to build elegant, responsive applications that have the potential to touch and transform millions of lives?
- Experience in dynamic fast growing startup environment
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
- 10+ years of experience with Java development with strong knowledge in data structures, algorithms, design patterns and OOP/OOAD principles
- Experience in design/development of scalable Cloud SaaS products is a must
- Participate on an Agile team, with daily scrum meetings, as well as planning meetings
- Should have managed team of minimum 6 engineers in Agile environment
- Experience in data collection, storage and data processing and data analytics is a must
- Familiar with systems built using Java, Spring Boot,React + Redux
- Experience in building large applications, preferably from heavy data processing & analytics side
- Prefer engineering management experience focused on Redis, MongoDB, Elastic and MySql, BigQuery, Spark
- Demonstrate Team and Stakeholder management skills towards meeting project timelines and delivery commitments
- Actively work towards developing products that meet high standards of convenience, security, performance and reliability
- Collaborate with developers, managers, testers and support engineers to build and deploy world-class software