Devops Engineer – Gainsight PX
Tel Aviv, Israel
Aptrinsic (now part of Gainsight®) was founded to deliver a platform that creates continuous in-product engagement for and measurement of customers’ interactions. We also deliver relevant content for product leaders in order to make modern innovation practices a key tenet of their daily thought processes. Acquired by Gainsight in 2018, we are a fast growing division within the category-defining Customer Success company. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. The company has offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Tel Aviv.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Gainsight, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
Have you always wanted to experience a startup from the beginning? Do you want to work with and learn from a team with a proven track record of building successful tech companies? Do you want to build elegant, responsive applications that have the potential to touch and transform millions of lives?
What You'll Do
- Build and manage the Aptrinsic GCP foundation platform to enable application deployments
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, logging, Operating systems, Containers.)
- Ensure compliance with centrally defined Security
- Ensure compliance with Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities
- Engineering activities to implement patches provided centrally
- Support non-functional testing
Update support and operational documentation as required
- Fault find and support Applications teams
- Ensure good Change management practice is implemented as specified by central standards.
- Experience of building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider (ideally GCP)
- Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools
- Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
- Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with
- Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
Good leadership and teamwork skills -
- Works collaboratively in an agile environment with DevOps application ‘pods’ to provide GCP specific capability/skills required to deliver the service.
- Operational effectiveness - delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
- Risk management effectiveness
- Experienced in full automation and configuration management
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- A successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programmes, utilizing appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All and Childlike Joy.
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.