Product Manager – Gainsight PX
Gainsight® Launched Gainsight PX, a Complete Product Experience Platform to Drive Subscription Growth. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. The company has offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Tel Aviv.
As a Product Manager at Gainsight you will own an area of our product roadmap and work across the organization as well as with our customers to build the future of Gainsight technology.
What You'll Do
- Research, understand and synthesize market requirements.
- Translate market requirements into product requirements.
- Engage with prospects and customers in order to impact go-to-market strategy.
- Work with cross-functional teams in order to build and deliver new product capabilities.
- Take new product capabilities to market.
- Work with engineering teams in order to deliver new products on time and with high quality.
- Engage with product design teams in order to facilitate beautiful user friendly design.
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of experience in product management or product-related role
- Ability to understand enterprise product needs and prioritize enterprise product roadmap
- Ability to understand and define APIs and integration layers
- Track record of team leadership
- Familiarity with business productivity software and customer relationship management software
- Solid knowledge of consumer web trends and analytics
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly and describe complex ideas across teams
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams
- Passion for start-up environments
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that "work vs. life" is a false choice created by pundits, cynics and consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are Our 5 Values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solutions is think more, not doing more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k after first quarter of employment, and Flexible PTO