Lead Mobile SDK Engineer – Gainsight PX
Tel Aviv, Israel
Gainsight® Launched Gainsight PX, a Complete Product Experience Platform to Drive Subscription Growth. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. The company has offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Tel Aviv.
Have you always wanted to experience a startup from the beginning? Do you want to work with and learn from a team with a proven track record of building successful tech companies? Do you want to build elegant, responsive applications that have the potential to touch and transform millions of lives?
What You'll Do
- Participate and contribute to architectural designs of our mobile SDK
- Own SDK features to support tracking, and real-time engagement, etc.
- Work closely with backend / front end team to provide SDK back office capabilities
- Maintain SDK stability supporting multiple iOS / Android versions and devices.
What We're Looking For
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent education / experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a Software Engineering role
- Ability to build mobile apps from scratch using at least 1 mobile app programming language (e.g. Objective-C, Swift, Java, etc.) Ideally having experience with both iOS and Android platforms.
- Ability to diagnose and fix issues in mobile apps and diagnose issues in SDKs, APIs, and backends.
- Knowledge of the mobile app ecosystem, timelines for new OS version launches, platform and hardware changes, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working in highly cross-functional teams
- You’ve already built a mobile SDK or library
- Experience building complex applications on mobile or desktop
- Experience in a small startup environment
- Strong sense of ownership
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that "work vs. life" is a false choice created by pundits, cynics and consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity and a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are Our 5 Values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solutions is think more, not doing more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.