Gainsight is fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
Gainsight is building a world-class team of Engineers with a mandate to architect, design, build, scale and maintain our cutting-edge customer intelligence repository and to apply ‘predictive analytics’ techniques to mine the data and discover data patterns & drive insights.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for the Automation Framework
- Work closely with manual test engineers for automating existing test cases.
- Write effective and thorough bug reports and verify bug fixes.
- Development of a test framework per application
- Work with developers to integrate automated tests with end-to-end build and test environment
- Ability to test, develop, iterate on a rapid basis
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Understanding of latest innovations, trends and emerging technologies in QA testing and test methodology
- Writes automated scripts based on working manually executable test cases which are supplied by functional test engineers
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing
- 2-7 years of total experience in the industry
- 2+ years of experience as a Automation tester or in any technical aspect of testing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in White box and Grey box testing
- Experience in Web Application testing is a must.
- Experience in Performance or Security testing will be an add-on
- SQL experience
- Good programming and logical skills
- Experience in Java , TestNG , Jenkins, Ant , Maven etc.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Design Patterns will be an add-on
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working on Salesforce or Salesforce applications will be an add-on