Gainsight is fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
Visual Designer Job Responsibilities:
As a Visual Designer at Gainsight, you will be responsible for creating graphics, animations and support our Chief of Staff and Marketing department with relevant graphics assets as and when needed.
- Must have the ability to understand the raw content and come up with visually appealing graphics.
- Strong communication skills to interact with our teams abroad.
- Must have the ability to create innovative infographic visuals and animations, gifs.
- Must have the ability to conceptualize, design and produce graphics demonstrating complex technical concepts.
- Collaborate and communicate with employees, management and other personnel and get the right picture before creating the visual assets.
- Any Graduate, preference will be given to BFA / MFA
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with graphic design packages, including Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe After Effects.
- Must be good with all the MS Office applications - Powerpoint, Excel, etc
- Must be very good at formatting Powerpoint presentations and Google Slides.
Why You’ll Love It Here
Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track!
Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!).
Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin and Stay Thirsty.