Gainful is changing the way people shop for nutrition products to support their active lifestyle and help them achieve their fitness goals. Launched in 2017, Gainful is backed by some of the world’s best venture investors (including Y Combinator, Dorm Room Fund, BrandProject, and Courtside VC). Gainful combines personalization with the highest quality ingredients to make sports nutrition accessible for every body.
Gainful is positioned to become the category leader in personalized nutrition, with personalized protein powder the first of many products. We are excited to find incredible team members to join us on this journey.
Gainful is hiring a Registered Dietitian to work with our customer experience team in order to respond in a timely manner to customer inquiries about their nutrition, diet, fitness, and personalized supplements. You will be responsible for interfacing directly with customers via email and phone. You will also work cross-functionally with our product team to help Gainful develop & launch innovative new products. Lastly, you will be expected to work closely with Gainful's marketing team to lend nutritional expertise to marketing content/campaigns, as well as refine & improve the digital Registered Dietitian offering.
Most importantly, this role is designed for professional growth. You will be given a great degree of autonomy to help our customers reach their fitness goals and build our Registered Dietitian service for scale. We expect you to take ownership and do everything in your power to improve how we engage and educate our customers on nutrition.
- Work primarily with Customer Experience team to respond to customers in a timely manner across email & phone support
- Work with Marketing to develop nutrition-related content for blog posts, advertising, and email
- Work with Operations to develop innovative new personalized supplement products and improve existing formulations
- Own and improve upon all metrics associated with the Registered Dietitian service, including satisfaction score, first response time, ticket volume, and customer retention
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics
- Registered Dietitian (certified with Commission on Dietetic Registration)
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- MS in Nutrition or a related field
- Interest or experience in fitness, nutrition, wellness, food/bev, or supplements
- Desire to work on a small team and self-starter to quickly iterate on initiatives
- Experience working with high-growth, venture backed startups
Location: New York City (100% remote during COVID-19 pandemic)
Hours: Full time, unlimited PTO
Pay: competitive salary + equity
Health Insurance: Choice between Blue Shield Gold Full PPO 750 or Blue Shield Platinum Full PPO 0
- Gainful will cover 99% of the monthly cost of the Gold plan, or 85% of Platinum
- If you opt out of group healthcare coverage, Gainful will add $250/month to your salary as a wellness stipend
- Dental: Guardian EM Dental 10
- Vision: CA Beam VSP Choice Plan 2
- Health FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Lunch every other Friday
- Free snacks/beverages of every kind
- Unlimited Gainful product & swag
- Macbook Pro and whatever tools you need to do your job
Visa sponsorship: Not Available
Start Date: ASAP