All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
We use Greenhouse as our scheduling tool and communicate through their systems. At times, your email may block our communications. Please be sure to check your SPAM so that you do not miss critical information about our process, including scheduling.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
This role will have responsibility for TPA Oversight and the policies, procedures and strategies required for efficient administration of life insurance and/or annuity policies. The role also supports both discretionary and production support related projects with analysis, requirements, and testing. Successful incumbent will partner closely with operational teams, product, compliance, sales, and key vendor partners.
- Leads the establishment of policies, procedures and strategies related to the efficient administration of life insurance and/or annuity policies.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of premium payments, financial processing requests, Death Claims and Living Benefit Claims
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of non-financial processing requests
- Drives continual improvement of the Customer Experience leveraging effective Quality and Audit controls
- Analyzes system problems impacting business processes and develops recommendations to solve
- Analyzes customer impact of system problems impacting business processes and develops and implements recommendations for remediation and customer communication
- Supports Global Atlantic Legal and Compliance with Department of Insurance inquiries, regulatory audits and Market Conduct Exams
- Optimizes Global Atlantic’s return; balancing strategic with operational procedures, risks, and expenses
- Collaborates with multiple TPAs responsible for day-to-day and escalations related to policy administration
- Monitors service standards to adjust workflows and resources to meet performance standards
- Analyzes service workflows and automated technologies to recommend process/system improvements that maximize operating efficiencies
- Assists in the handling of exceptions, escalations, and complicated technical or complaint cases while weighing company philosophy, compliance, business risks, tax, regulatory ramifications and administrative costs
- Supports special projects and system enhancements--providing production support as needed to include detailed subject matter expert research and analysis, writing of test scripts, system testing and documentation of new processes
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with internal Operations team, TPA, agents and other internal departments
- Develops policies, procedures and training to guide TPA’s servicing of Global Atlantic’s business.
- Delivers training to both TPA and GAFG customer facing resources.
- Formulates and implements strategies to ensure timely, accurate and cost-effective customer service and processing
- TPA and Vendor-Provider Management
- External Agents, General Agents, and Independent Channel Hierarchy Top’s
- Internal Sales-Distribution, Accountant Management, and Business Relationship Management Teams
- Administration teams including New Business, and leadership
- Internal Audit and Risk management
- Compliance and Legal
- IT management
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Timeliness and accuracy (meeting or exceeding established performance expectations of the team)
- Enhanced customer service experience with accuracy, meeting deadlines, demands and emotions
- Ability to effectively resolve escalated customer demands
- Ability to recognize and manage confidential and sensitive data
- Ability to research, detect and report issues posing an unacceptable risk
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational experience preferred
- Three to Five years of experience, life/annuity experience or TPA vendor management experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of operations and process improvement along with strong business acumen and the ability to translate business plans into actionable solutions
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including ability to influence others and communicate across all areas of the company
- Ability to make decisions, use independent judgment, establish priorities, and work effectively on multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of experience in the Insurance or Financial Services Industry
- Experience analyzing, measuring and evaluating workflows, and processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products with focus, (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Exempt Posting Statement on Postings:
Various jurisdictions have passed pay transparency laws that require companies provide salary ranges for any positions for which they are accepting applications. Global Atlantic has offices in Atlanta, Batesville, Bermuda, Berwyn, Boston, Des Moines, Hartford, Indianapolis, and New York City. The base salary range posted below is inclusive of the lowest cost of living geography to the highest in which we have a Global Atlantic office.
Global Atlantic’s base salary range is determined through an analysis of similar positions in the external labor market. Base pay is just one component of Global Atlantic’s total compensation package for employees and at times we hire outside the boundaries of the salary range. Other rewards may include annual cash bonuses, long-term incentives (equity), generous benefits (including immediate vesting on employee contributions to a 401(k)), as well as a company match on your contributions), and sales incentives. Actual compensation for all roles will be based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Compensation for our more senior positions have a larger component of short-term cash bonus and long-term incentives. The base salary range for this role is $ $48,533 to $ $80,889.
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email email@example.com.
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.