All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
We use Greenhouse as our scheduling tool and communicate through their systems. At times, your email may block our communications. Please be sure to check your SPAM so that you do not miss critical information about our process, including scheduling.
Global Atlantic has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative position based in Hartford, CT or Des Moines, IA. This person participates as a member of a team of customer service representatives engaged in processing insurance support phone calls, post call activities and completion of call back commitments involving our preneed insurance customers, internal and external, by performing the following duties:
- Understands insurance products, procedures, and system capabilities
- Responds to inbound calls providing excellent customer service
- Documents telephone conversations and written communication into a computer database or tracking system maintaining accurate corresponding hard copy files where applicable
- Receives and resolves telephone inquiries from parties of the contract within service standards
- Identify, communicate, and proactively work to solve problems or issues
- Accurately answer all consumer/customer questions regarding all Global Atlantic products and accurately articulate features, advantages, and benefits and understanding the variances by State
- Investigates client request or complaints utilizing system and contract provisions to provide resolution within established administrative and compliance guidelines
- Focuses on Global Atlantic’s long-term success by building strong (internal and external) customer relationships
- Responsible for reporting to work at the start of scheduled shift and must be comfortable with having all calls recorded for quality assurance. Ability to work shifts that include late evening work shifts
- Main contact for assigned sales representatives, accounts, and states
- Provides a broad range of technical and operational support to clients and agents
- Knowledgeable in using reporting tools and using good judgment when supplying reports to external customer and ensuring no breach in privacy
- Participation in team meetings and other cross functional groups is expected
- This person is knowledgeable in commission triggers by product, commission payment and chargeback by product and distribution channel
- Provides other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service
- Strong PC and Software skills, especially Microsoft Office products
- Insurance industry knowledge is a plus
- Proven ability to grasp new products, concepts, and procedures
- Understanding of the industry, sales process, and distribution channel
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Great interpersonal and team skills required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent phone presence and presentation
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and composure in dealing with difficult situations
- Demonstrated flexibility with schedules and time management
- This position is not eligible for visa candidates now or in the future. We have lifted our vaccination requirement at this time.
AMAZING Benefits- Click on graphic below to learn more!
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.