All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
We use Greenhouse as our scheduling tool and communicate through their systems. At times, your email may block our communications. Please be sure to check your SPAM so that you do not miss critical information about our process, including scheduling.
Global Atlantic Financial Group Limited is a financial services company focused on the annuity, life insurance and reinsurance markets. Through its family of brands — including Forethought, Accordia Life and Commonwealth Re — Global Atlantic offers a broad range of retirement and protection products, as well as reinsurance solutions. Global Atlantic was founded at Goldman Sachs in 2004 and separated as an independent company in 2013. The company today has nine offices and over $40 billion in assets.
Global Atlantic offers employees the unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and meritocratic working environment. The Company’s unique entrepreneurial culture encourages all employees to assume significant levels of responsibility. Global Atlantic invests in its people because it believes they are critical to the long term success of its business.
This individual will be a cross-functional member of the Preneed Life Team in Batesville, Indiana. They will be responsible for entering new business applications for preneed, Texas, and calling on NIGO applications. This person will be monitored on hourly productivity and quality.
- Understands insurance products, procedures and system capabilities.
- Excellent data entry skills with attention to detail and accuracy on a daily basis.
- Prints faxes, emails, and file-share documents and categorizes by customer and/or state
- Performs daily quality check of completed applications.
- Pended applications are documented and followed up on weekly.
- Participates as a fully functional team member by learning and performing all team processes.
- Motivated to work independently to meet individual productivity goals.
- Team player with a consistent positive attitude and demonstrated positive behavior.
- Generate enthusiasm around change and adapt quickly when faced with challenges.
- Takes initiative to improve processes and work with team members to enhance effectiveness and efficiencies. Ensure standards are documented.
- Identifies, documents, and takes appropriate actions for resolution of system, process, and printer issues in a timely manner. Ensures information is shared with the rest of the team members.
- Supports all department and strategic initiatives for the organization.
- Ensures that all team processes are managed with documented standard operating procedures and appropriate resources, with sensitivity is given to ergonomic issues.
- Identify, communicate, and proactively work to solve problems or issues.
- Provides other duties as assigned by management.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience, insurance and financial experience a plus.
- High degree of typing accuracy.
- 3+ years experience in data entry. Experience in the Financial Services industry, helpful, but not required.
- Proven ability to grasp new products, concepts and procedures, clear understanding of the industry, sales process and distribution channel.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and composure in dealing with difficult situations.
- Demonstrated flexibility with schedules and ability to work ad hoc overtime.
- Reliable and dependable.
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.