All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company policy requires all employees and visitors to the Hudson Yards, NY office to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
The Internal Wholesaler will join the Life Sales team to facilitate the sale of life insurance products with our Core Distribution Partners. The individual will partner with external sales to build relationships, proactively identify potential cases, facilitate communications, and coordinate large case follow-up and problem resolution with new and existing relationships. Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining existing relationships and developing new relationships within all levels of our Core Distribution Partners through: proactive telephone calls; email marketing campaigns; arranging meetings; conducting sales presentations and product seminars via phone, webinar or in person.
- Prospecting within a targeted group of advisors and marketers to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Developing mutually beneficial relationships with our distribution partners and home office staff to facilitate and grow sales
- Contributing to the on-boarding of new relationships through product education, corporate positioning and business cultivation
- Executing plans to support external sales to increase activity with assigned partners
- Communicating and positioning product changes to increase sales
- Responding to incoming calls on complex and technical questions while demonstrating an understanding of different contract types, multiple company product portfolios and cross-sell opportunities
- Utilizing resources and tools to develop business with the top producing reps within broker dealers, banks, and broker general agencies
- Identifying key competitors and determining best strategies to distinguish Global Atlantic Life
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational experience preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience required, 1+ years of internal wholesaling or direct sales experience within the life insurance industry preferred
- Series 7 license is required or must obtain by December 31, 2022
- Demonstrated experience building and fostering relationships while working in a highly collaborative, action oriented, fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication, influencing, interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to explain products, tools, concepts and processes to a diverse customer base
- Strong work ethic and high level of personal integrity and accountability
- Potential to travel 10%-15% of time
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email email@example.com.
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.