All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company policy requires all employees and visitors to the Hudson Yards, NY office to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
The AVP, Digital Marketing will join the Go To Market team to drive the evolution of Global Atlantic’s digital marketing for its target financial professional and consumer audiences across the organization’s Individual Markets businesses. The ideal candidate is:
- A deeply experienced digital marketing strategist who knows how to articulate a digital marketing strategy and drive execution,
- A collaborative leader who drives teamwork in a matrixed environment and speed-to-market while fostering an inclusive, engaging work environment,
- A self-starter with a bias for action and a passion for creating differentiated digital marketing experiences that drive engagement, and
- A relationship-builder with excellent communication skills who can navigate the organization effectively and garner support and excitement around shared objectives
- Partner with others in Go To Market to define and develop digital content experiences that advance business objectives and drive target audiences deeper through the sales funnel.
- Partner with the Digital Solutions team to drive the transformation of Global Atlantic’s financial professional website experience to create a digital destination that cultivates engagement, facilitates sales, bolsters loyalty, and advances the brand.
- Champion the creation of digital marketing assets to render at meaningful moments throughout the advisor’s journey to elevate awareness and consideration of the brand, build preference for partnering with Global Atlantic, and help drive retention and cross-sell.
- Lead creation of innovative digital content that facilitates lead capture and can be leveraged as a destination in various marketing touchpoints (e.g. email marketing, digital advertising, social media, etc).
- Drive an editorial calendar for Global Atlantic’s financial professional website that maintains relevance and drives engagement
- Drive the development of consumer approved digital content and tools that help financial professionals have meaningful conversations with customers that connect back to Global Atlantic’s brand and product solutions.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates (e.g. Digital Solutions, UX, Campaign Operations) and cross-functional business partners (e.g. Sales, Customer Experience) to influence the adoption of a digital-first mindset across the organization.
- Cultivate data-driven approach to digital marketing decision making, including gaining financial professional insights on UX, content, and experience through user testing and research.
- Partner with the Sales organization to advance digital selling, aiding in wholesaler adoption of digital tools and optimizing the website experience to support digital selling.
- Partner with Digital CX to drive advancements in personalization and other digital capabilities.
- 10+ years of experience in financial services marketing with a strong background in digital marketing, including website content optimization and content marketing
- Significant experience in B2B marketing and working with both financial professionals and the internal sales organization to develop and convey stories that resonate through the sales process
- Strong leadership and influence skills with experience in leading cross-functional teams, fostering collaboration, and driving initiatives from strategy to execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively up, down, and across the organization
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to navigate an organization effectively and establish strong key partnerships
- Digital champion able to define & optimize digital experiences to maximize engagement among target audiences
- Outside-in mindset with penchant for uncovering voice of the advisor/consumer insights to drive best-in-class digital experiences
- Strong sense of urgency with a bias for action
- Experience in annuities marketing highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email email@example.com.
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.