All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Company policy requires all employees and visitors to the Hudson Yards, NY office to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
The Investment Operations Analyst will join Global Atlantic’s Investment group located in Boston, Massachusetts & sit on the Real Estate team. The candidate must demonstrate excellent communication skills and a high level of analytical aptitude. Additionally, they must excel in a high-pressure environment and be able to take-on diverse responsibilities across all activities performed within the Investment Operations team and broader organization.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Directly support KKR & Global Atlantic investment teams on residential & commercial assets
- Facilitate funding requests for real estate investment transactions
- Work closely with custodian banks to set up new originations & maintain existing assets
- Book/Maintain trades to ensure projected liquidity requirements are met & reconcile to the Resi/CRE pipelines
- Oversee residential & commercial assets throughout the life of the loan
- Review & process all principal/ interest payment activity for mortgage loans
- Preform middle office/operations due diligence ( includes various reconciliations and month end reporting)
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years of experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill set
- Eagerness to learn and self- motivated to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work in a fast paced, high pressure, and dynamic team environment
- Ability to multi-task multiple high priority responsibilities
- Ambition and desire to succeed by delivering quality and effective results
- Positive attitude even when faced with difficult obstacles, issues, or challenges
- “Out of the box” thinking and a creative entrepreneurial attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Blackrock Aladdin & LMS experience are a plus
- Experience working in financial services
- Background knowledge of Real Estate
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.