About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and generous PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here.
About The Role
G2 is looking for a dedicated and experienced Enterprise Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for fostering relationships with key customers post-sale. This individual will be the point of contact for our customers to ensure their success and happiness with G2’s services. The Customer Success Manager should be a spirited customer advocate with engaging communication skills and experience working with customers in the industry.
The role will be working closely with the Relationship Management team to ensure G2 customers get the most value from their investment.
In this role, you will:
- Advise customers on best methods to take full advantage of G2’s products
- Form strong relationships with customers via email, phone and occasionally in person, and work to keep them fully engaged and supported throughout the relationship
- Understand and anticipate customer’s need and goals; track customer progress on said goals and ensure they are supported
- Partner with Relationship Managers to help drive a high renewal rate, by demonstrating value, increasing adoption, and identifying additional up-sell opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to gather and report on customer satisfaction and feedback
- Work internally to resolve any account issues
- Travel on occasion to customer conferences
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- You have 5+ years of experience in customer success or account management
- You have experience working with customers in the technology or software industry
- You have superior relationship building skills
- You are detail oriented and have excellent project and time management skills
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a high-level of professionalism
- You have the ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Making customers happy excites you
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.