About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
About the role
G2 is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our corporate team. In this role, you will report to the Talent Acquisition - Manager and be responsible for taking care of our end to end hiring needs.
- Work closely with hiring managers on fulfilling the hiring needs of the organization
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, skills, qualifications, and experience of potential candidates
- Coordinate with hiring managers about details regarding applications and interview processes
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow, Github and other platforms
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- 0-3 years of working experience in Talent Acquisition
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Proven work experience in handling IT requirements
- In depth knowledge on the technical skills
- Degree in Human resources along with engineering background or similar relevant field preferrable
- In-depth knowledge of candidate’s selection methods and differences between various roles within organizations
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.
Learn more about our commitments here Commitments
Learn more about benefits at G2:- Benefits