About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
About The Role
The Mid-Market Account Executive will be responsible for driving revenue by selling our branding solutions to marketing and sales teams in the software industry. This individual should be a proven hunter and closer who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment. The opportunity awards accelerated compensation and career progression for driven, top performers.
In this role, you will:
- Drive revenue by understanding & aligning G2 solutions to your client’s objectives
- Capable of creating ideas for clients on how G2 fits into their strategy and effectively communicate those ideas via sales presentations
- Engage with clients by email and phone from initial contact to closed deal
- Prospect and drive new business in an assigned territory
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline to meet sales goals
- Research and become a knowledge expert in industry trends and information
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 4+ years of quota carrying sales experience
- Experience in a B2B sales environment
- Experience in the software, technology, or digital marketing industry, Martech preferred
- A driven and competitive personality
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.