G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than five million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has over one million reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About the Role
G2 is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented Content QA Associate to ensure the quality of G2’s user-generated content. The role involves employing established and new methods to ensure submissions meet our quality standards, and identify and block fraudulent posts. Members of the content QA team work together as well as with the broader Product Research & Development department; the team also communicates with members of G2’s Marketing and Sales teams.
- Moderate review submissions to ensure quality of site content using a standardized process and expanding tool set
- Audit a variety of user-generated content types against established guidelines
- Review reported content within agreed SLA times and quality standards
- Investigate and resolve spam and fraud inquiries with accuracy, empathy, and speed
- Communicate bugs and other technical issues across the team and with the correct stakeholders
- Proactively problem-solve with other moderators and extended teammates
- Respond to support inquiries, communicating with internal and external customers
- Relay expert knowledge of the G2 platform to users in an easy-to-digest way
- Adapt quickly to evolving tools and processes
- Work on ad hoc projects as needed supporting broader G2 Product and Research projects
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done
- Adaptable to shifting business needs
- Able to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Tech industry experience preferred
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.