About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 6 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
About the Role
This role owns the cross-team shared infrastructure of our CMS, design system and frameworks. They exhibit the qualities of a developer while also establishing development processes across the team. They have experience and proficiency with a variety of front end technologies and are able to evaluate the business impact of a technical stack. Advises senior leadership on new technologies to adopt or abandon.
The ideal candidate will love working in a fast-paced and agile environment, coordinating various G2 marketing programs. Most of the development work will live in a HubSpot CMS (landing pages, web pages, email, etc), and so someone with experience developing in HubSpot/HubL is required.
Note: This role will be focused on front-end web development for our non-product pages of G2. Some of those pages include:
- Product Pages: helping maintain and evolve our vendor product pages that help vendors understand how they can leverage G2 marketing solutions
- Content Properties: owning and maintaining sub properties such as learn.g2.com & research.g2.com
- G2 Track Product Site: redesigning and maintaining our web property for G2 Track track.g2.com
- G2’s Conference Reach Microsite: reach.g2.com / reach.g2.com/2019
In this role, you will:
- Develop high converting web pages, landing pages, email templates, etc
- A/B test layouts, call to actions, content types, and more
- Support the marketing team to reach their traffic, lead, MQL and sales goals.
- Maintain and manage multiple web properties
- Push G2’s web development strategy further to align with new technologies and best practices
- Develop, test, and implement front-end, responsive web code.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and push new ways to present content online - for example: G2’s Best Software for 2021 asset creation tool
- Track and monitor campaigns using Google Analytics and HubSpot
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 3+ years marketing and web design/development experience that includes some combination of front-end web dev/design, and website optimization
- Comfortable working with responsive layouts and designs, and building effective intuitive user interfaces.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Expertise in HubSpot
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.