About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 6 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
About The Role
We are looking for a stellar Chief People Officer (position based in Chicago or remote if willing to travel as needed) to become a core member of the senior leadership team and to drive growth.
We're looking for a Chief People Officer who is:
- A proven business and talent leader that has experience building, developing, and inspiring diverse global teams with high talent density
- An innovator that can lead us in building a high performing global team with a culture that fosters true belonging and helps each of us climb our professional PEAKs together
- A mature senior leader that aligns well with the CEO, board, and peers in senior leadership to define and execute on the company’s strategy and achieve company goals
- A proven HR leader with experience implementing best practice HR processes and systems for compliance, talent development and performance management, recruiting and retention, compensation and benefits, and training and development
- A strong culture builder that helps create a culture of belonging through inclusion, equity and diversity
- A strategic leader who facilitates change management efforts for evolving talent including remote work
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 15-20+ years of experience with industry leading companies with top talent cultures
- Proven ability to build, lead, coach, and inspire global teams with high talent density
- Working with global teams and cultures across USA, Europe, and Asia
- Conscious leader with high aptitude and growth mindset
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.