About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 6 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
About the Role
The Sales Strategy and Operations Associate will help drive the day-to-day success of the sales organization by managing core elements of the Sales structure, including quotas, commission payouts, and core reporting. The person in this role will be an advisor to the global sales and operations teams, and will be responsible for helping crack some of the most important strategic and operational problems facing the revenue organization.
In this role, you will:
- Help define the strategy for and then manage core components of the Sales structure, such as quotas, sales compensation plans, and account distribution
- Proactively partner with sales executives and team leaders on operational and strategic issues to help them run and optimize their businesses, e.g. team restructuring, quota setting, GTM strategy projects
- Develop, measure, and maintain operational excellence for sales teams including developing and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to track overall Sales Org performance
- Develop and present insights to senior sales leadership
- Perform custom analyses that uncover the drivers of business and sales performance
- Collaborate with Systems team to automate reporting processes and improve tracking
- Establish strong working relationships with peers in other sales operations and cross functional teams (e.g., sales leadership, finance, marketing, HR, and business operations)
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 2-4 years of experience in management consulting, finance, sales operations, business operations, or an analytical/operational role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
What can help your application stand out:
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SQL
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.