G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than five million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has over 1 million reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About the Role
G2 is looking for an Architect to join the Integrations team for our fast-growing SaaS Management solution, G2 Track. As an Architect of the G2 Track Integrations team, you will be working with Technical Product Managers, business stakeholders, and customers to design and develop products with a strong emphasis on architecture, scalability and efficiency for a plethora of popular SaaS products.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards to deployment and monitoring
- Work with Technical Product Managers and engineers to build Usage and Utilization features for G2 Track
- Deep dive into our current architecture, design robust and extensible API integrations with a variety of SaaS products (e.g., Salesforce, Atlassian, Slack, etc) and SSO systems (e.g., Okta, Duo, OneLogin, etc) to build a connected, coherent architecture
- Design and build domain-specific (e.g., accounting systems, sso systems, standalone applications, etc) data models
- Design the system not only taking the functional aspects into consideration but the non-functional aspects of quality, performance, scalability, security, extensibility, maintainability…
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to engineers enabling them to be self-sufficient and proficient in designing systems independently.
- Be a thought leadership champion
- Collaborate across boundaries of product, engineering, sales and customer success, build relationships, and achieve broader organizational goals
- 6+ years of experience in building, architecting, designing, and implementing highly scalable global products
- Solid understanding of building data products dealing with large volume data sets
- Language agnostic
- Ability to focus and contribute to multiple threads in parallel
- Ability to be both detail oriented and be focussed on the big picture
- Passionate to not just design systems but to be very hands-on too
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.