G2 is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than five million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. G2 features over 1 million authentic customer reviews, has built a global team of nearly 400 talented, motivated professionals, and has raised $100M in total funding from some of the world’s leading investors including IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and its founders.
About The Role
G2 is looking for a motivated, creative Email Marketing Specialist to jump in and contribute to the Outreach team, which is responsible for user acquisition and engagement, as well as the quantity and quality of user-generated content (UGC). The role involves improving and growing our email marketing strategy to promote engagement among various user segments and drive new user-generated content. Members of the Outreach team work together as well as with other teams in the company, including product, marketing, and sales, to ensure we have the largest and most trusted collection of users and UGC.
- Manage end-to-end execution of email campaigns and automations, including audience segmentation and email creation, from copywriting to brand compliance and QA
- Assist in the development and execution of email initiatives, roadmaps, and calendars
- Create and A/B test new email messaging, including geographic localization of existing campaigns
- Identify and develop user segmentation and messaging strategies to drive long-term engagement with registered users
- Measure, analyze, and share campaign performance, test results, and other learnings to inform decision-making across the team
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the Outreach team to drive impact to team goals
- 1-3 years of experience working in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Experience in software, tech, and/or email marketing in a B2C environment preferred
- Obsession with detail and testing, triple-checking that all of our emails work perfectly before deployment.
- Hands-on experience with HTML required; CSS and templating languages like Handlebars preferred
- Familiarity with analytical tools and working with large datasets
- Strong project-management and cross-functional skills
- Impeccable grammar, writing skills, and understanding of direct-response copywriting
- Agile and can adapt to changing circumstances or requirements
- Can balance working independently with working across a global team
- Bachelor’s degree
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.