G2’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 1,100,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly one million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 is looking for a motivated, creative Campaign Specialist to jump in and contribute to the Outreach team, which is responsible for user acquisition and engagement, as well as the quantity and quality of user-generated content (UGC). This customer-facing role involves building out and improving our customers’ review generation strategies, while also contributing to campaigns targeting our own user audience. Members of the Outreach team work together as well as with other teams in the company, especially Sales, to ensure we have the largest and most trusted collection of users and UGC.
- Manage end-to-end execution of campaigns across various channels, including email, in-person and virtual events, and paid social
- Collaborate with clients in the planning and execution of their review strategies; work with internal stakeholders to understand campaign goals
- Compile and report on all relevant campaign metrics
- Create and A/B test new messaging and landing pages to improve campaign performance
- Collaborate globally with other teams to align messaging and maintain brand compliance
- Contribute to other goals as needed on the Outreach team
- 1-3 years of experience working in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Proficiency across the marketing software stack (CRM, email marketing, event marketing, and marketing automation).
- Communicate clearly and effectively in writing and in person.
- Strong project management and cross-functional skills.
- Creative thinker and unafraid to try new things.
- Agile and can adapt to changing circumstances or requirements.
- Can balance working independently with working closely with a global team.
- Desire to strive for success in projects small and large.
- Experience in software, tech, and/or user-generated content preferred, but not required.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, or customer support preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work hard and grow professionally. We strive to create meaning in our work by building our PEAK culture around our values of Performance, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Authenticity and Kindness. We aim to provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow by doing challenging, innovative work and be inspired to succeed by conscious leaders and a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day while being challenged to grow professionally while supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.