Strategic Outreach Specialist
G2’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 1,100,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly one million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 is looking for a motivated, creative Strategic Outreach Specialist to jump in and contribute to the Outreach team, which is responsible for user acquisition and engagement, as well as the quantity and quality of user-generated content (UGC). The role involves improving and growing our review generation strategy to support our enterprise customers. Members of the Outreach team work together as well as with other teams in the company, especially Sales, to ensure we have the largest and most trusted collection of users and UGC.
- Manage end-to-end execution of campaign across various channels, including email, online communities, and paid social to drive new reviews for target accounts
- Collaborate with clients in the planning and execution of their review strategies; work with internal stakeholders to understand needs and align on campaign goals
- Create and A/B test new campaign messaging and landing pages to improve campaign performance
- Research high-value software user audiences to drive internal understanding and inform targeting of campaigns
- Compile and report on all relevant campaign- and team-level metrics
- Research and implement new methods for user-generated content
- Collaborate globally with other teams to align messaging and maintain brand compliance
- Contribute to other goals as needed on the Outreach team
- 1-3 years of experience working in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Familiarity with social media marketing tools such as Linkedin and Facebook ads.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in writing and in person.
- Strong project management and cross-functional skills.
- Creative thinker and unafraid to try new things.
- Agile and can adapt to changing circumstances or requirements.
- Can balance working independently with working closely with a global team.
- Desire to strive for success in projects small and large.
- Experience in software, tech, and/or user-generated content (ideal but not required).
- Bachelor’s degree.
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.