G2 is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than five million businesses use G2 every month to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. G2 features over 1 million authentic customer reviews, has built a global team of nearly 400 talented, motivated professionals, and has raised $100M in total funding from some of the world’s leading investors including IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and its founders.
About The Role
G2 is looking for a dedicated and experienced Enterprise Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for fostering relationships with key strategic enterprise customers post-sale. This individual will be the point of contact for our customers to ensure their success and happiness with G2’s services. The Enterprise Customer Success Manager should be a spirited customer advocate with engaging communication skills and experience working with enterprise customers in the industry.
- Advise customers on best methods to take full advantage of G2’s products
- Form strong relationships with customers via email, phone and occasionally in person, and work to keep them fully engaged and supported throughout the relationship
- Understand and anticipate customer’s need and goals; track customer progress on said goals and ensure they are supported
- Drive a high renewal rate by demonstrating value and identify additional up-sell opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to gather and report on customer satisfaction and feedback
- Work internally to resolve any account issues
- Travel on occasion to customer conferences
- You have 4+ years of experience in customer success or account management
- You have experience working with enterprise-level customers in the technology or software industry
- You have superior relationship-building skills
- You are detail-oriented and have excellent project and time management skills
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a high-level of professionalism
- You have the ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Making customers happy excites you
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work hard and grow professionally. We strive to create meaning in our work by building our PEAK culture around our values of Performance, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Authenticity and Kindness. We aim to provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow by doing challenging, innovative work and be inspired to succeed by conscious leaders and a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day while being challenged to grow professionally while supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.