G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has 904,000 reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About The Role
G2 EMEA is looking for an experienced sales leader who will lead a team of 9 Relationship Managers in charge of renewing and growing revenue amongst existing customers. Our goal is to create an organization of smart, ambitious, top performers who are committed to delivering successful outcomes for customers. Now that G2 has built a customer portfolio of several hundred accounts in EMEA, this Director will be pivotal in setting the strategy and leading the team which will enable customers to renew and expand their work with G2 across the region.
- Lead a team of relationship managers tasked with upselling, cross-selling, and renewals/
- Ensure team and individual quotas are achieved on a quarterly and annual basis
- Hire and develop new team members, empowering them to lead virtual teams cross-functionally
- Run the Existing Business operations on a day to day basis, including pipeline management and forecast management.
- Lead territory/account planning and quarterly business reviews at regular intervals throughout the year.
- Ensure internal processes are followed, including team’s adherence to tracking customer and transactional information in the CRM system and other sales and operational processes. Define new processes to increase overall productivity.
- Strategic advisor to the EMEA leadership team, providing ideas and input on the best ways to grow G2 revenues. Your input will drive initiatives within multiple departments, including Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Research.
- 5+ years of B2B account management experience, with demonstrable examples of growing revenue base across customers of all sizes.
- Minimum 3 years experience leading a quota carrying sales team in a B2B technology company.
- Proven track record of growing revenue from an established customer base.
- Deep understanding and experience of selling Media, Branding, Martech B2B products or equivalent competitive technologies.
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding goals in quota carrying roles as an individual contributor and manager
- Coaching experience and talent management capabilities
- Demonstrable knowledge of budgeting, and forecasting
- Previous Sales Methodology training and CRM experience
- Fluent English / European languages (nice to have)
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.