G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has nearly 1M+ reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About The Role
G2 is looking for a hard-working and dedicated Customer Support Specialist who will work with internal and external stakeholders in order to strengthen relationships, share product knowledge, and provide answers to product-related issues for G2 products.
The Customer Support Specialist should have a high level of professionalism, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests that can include: troubleshooting, product updates, and resolving service issues.
- Manage resolution process including escalations of possible bugs to Development Technical Support.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure accurate and timely updates to our customers
- Contribute to special projects to improve internal/external processes and client satisfaction
- Demonstrate a proactive, solution-based approach to build customer relationships via calls and emails.
- Support G2’s global customer base
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas, scope and customer expectations that could impact success
- Manage the Customer Support Office Hours
- Partner with Sales, Research & Product, and CS counterparts to help our customers obtain results faster.
- 1+ years of customer service driven work preferred
- 1+ years in the Tech industry preferred
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce admin experience desired
- Solutions-oriented self-starter
- Strong project management and follow-up skills to ensure completion of a task
- Ability to multi-task and handle matters with no supervision and with excellent follow up
- Must understand customer demands aren't always between 8am-6pm and be available if necessary
- High attention to detail
- Energized by making customers happy and successful
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.