G2 is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than five million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. G2 features over 1 million authentic customer reviews, has built a global team of nearly 400 talented, motivated professionals, and has raised $100M in total funding from some of the world’s leading investors including IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and its founders.
About The Role
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for driving revenue by building consultative relationships with your assigned clients. You will help clients understand how our solutions help marketing and sales teams in the enterprise software industry to build their brand & generate demand for their products. This individual should be a great communicator and have the drive to continue building relationships with vendors. The opportunity awards accelerated compensation and career progression for driven, top performers.
- Drive revenue by understanding & aligning G2 solutions to your client’s objectives
- Capable of creating ideas for clients on how G2 fits into their strategy and effectively communicate those ideas via sales presentations (virtual & in-person, as possible)
- Effectively engage with vendors by email and phone/video from initial contact to closed deal
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with varying project statuses
- Research and become a knowledge expert in industry trends and information
- Build & maintain your expertise in Marketing strategy, planning & tactics like ABM, ROI methodologies, etc
- Build & maintain your expertise in MarTech, SalesTech & Customer Service
- 5 years of quota carrying sales or account management experience
- Experience as a practitioner of or selling to companies focused in Digital Marketing
- Adtech or Digital media sales experience preferred
- Experience in a B2B environment
- A proven track record of high performance and exceeding quota
- Experience presenting to C-level professionals
- A driven and competitive personality
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work hard and grow professionally. We strive to create meaning in our work by building our PEAK culture around our values of Performance, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Authenticity and Kindness. We aim to provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow by doing challenging, innovative work and be inspired to succeed by conscious leaders and a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day while being challenged to grow professionally while supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.