G2 is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than five million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. G2 features over 1 million authentic customer reviews, has built a global team of nearly 400 talented, motivated professionals, and has raised $100M in total funding from some of the world’s leading investors including IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and its founders.
About The Role
G2 is looking for a Mid-Market Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for fostering relationships with key mid-market customers post-sale. This individual will be the point of contact for our customers to ensure their success and happiness with G2’s services.
Who will love this job:
- A proud advocate: you represent the voice of our customers and demonstrate empathy, resourcefulness, and the ability to be solutions-focused.
- A teacher: you help customers navigate the product and inspire confidence.
- A helper: you are engaging, can smooth bumpy roads, and have a knack for building positive relationships.
- A subject matter expert: you can learn the ins-and-outs of our product and martech and are creative in solving problems for our customers.
- A teammate: you contribute ideas to elevate your team and improve processes.
What you’ll do
- Own and maintain customer relationships to drive the value of G2 and ensure customer happiness and engagement
- Understand and anticipate customer’s need and goals; track customer progress on said goals and ensure they are supported
- Demonstrate knowledge of products, services, and methodologies to enthusiastically provide support and mentorship
- Project manage tasks such as change management, product training, and roll-out strategies
- Serve as a trusted advisor, advocating internally for customer needs and requests to G2’s internal Support, Product, Engineering, and Sales teams
- Travel on occasion to customers for onsites and conferences
You should have:
- 2-4 years of hands-on account management or customer success management in the tech industry
- Ability to travel regularly to on-site meetings with customers
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle conflicting priorities
Why we love G2:
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work hard and grow professionally. We strive to create meaning in our work by building our PEAK culture around our values of Performance, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Authenticity and Kindness. We aim to provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow by doing challenging, innovative work and be inspired to succeed by conscious leaders and a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day while being challenged to grow professionally while supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.