G2.com is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than five million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has over 1 million reviews, and $100M in total funding through our investment partners: IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders.
About the Role
G2 is looking for a Fullstack Senior Software Engineer to join the engineering team for our fast-growing SaaS Management solution, G2 Track. As a senior member of the G2 Track engineering team, you will be working with Product Managers and Product Designers to architect and implement
- Collaborate closely with a global team of Product Managers and Product Designers to build features for G2 Track
- Implement elegant user interfaces using modern frontend frameworks like Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- Implement robust backend using Ruby, Python, GraphQL, Postgres, Redis, and deploy on AWS
- Ship and Iterate rapidly while learning from customers
- Collaborate with other senior engineers to build a connected, coherent architecture
- 6+ years of experience in working on a global product from design to deployment
- Good experience with one backend language like Ruby, Python, Java in production
- Good experience with at least one frontend framework like Angular, React, or Vue.
- Good experience with a web-framework like Ruby on Rails, Django, Play, etc.
- Interest in rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Very Comfortable with both frontend and backend technologies
- A passion for putting on the product hat and own product delivery end-to-end
- Knowledge about DevOps best practices and the AWS infrastructure
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.