Why Join Fyllo
We are always challenging the status quo. With access to the world's most progressive audiences and the most comprehensive contextual platform available, our industry-leading advertising solutions are trusted by Fortune 500 companies and emerging brands to increase reach, boost efficiency, and maximize ROI.
Founded in 2019, we closed our Series C and have raised 100 million to date. We now have created the world’s largest data marketplace of cannabis and CBD purchase data, enabling access to 65 million frontline consumers who shape and move markets. In 2022, as audience targeting became more privacy-regulated and digital marketing more omnichannel, we acquired Semasio, a provider of contextual targeting solutions.
Semasio works with marketers to help them understand and reach their audiences, across 30+ languages, through three types of targeting: audience, contextual, and brand fit. One of Semasio’s core differentiators is its commitment to complete transparency and control. In a world where advertisers are increasingly concerned about brand safety, Semasio provides advertisers with full visibility into where ads are being placed, ensuring they’re shown in brand-safe environments, which is essential for reputation management.
Our team is global, located in the U.S., Germany, Denmark and Portugal. We remain tight-knit across time zones through open communication and consistent collaboration. We care about cultivating an inclusive, approachable and ambitious culture while having fun along the way. It is important to us to create a space of belonging, so that each person is empowered to share their unique perspective while being their authentic self. We believe diversity fosters creativity, innovation and a sense of community. If you are someone who has a bias to act and enjoys working in a dynamic environment, then read on!
As a Product Manager, you would join our ‘Inbound’ dev team reporting into our Lead Product Manager. The majority of our Engineering & Product team is located in Porto, where we have an office, should you want the option to not be full-time remote. You will be responsible for design, development, and deployment of our suite of inbound data services. As one of the product leaders for our global SaaS platform, you will interact with the Engineering team, Marketing team, Sales team and Operations. Strong verbal and written communication skills are vital for this role as these teams are located outside of Porto, in Hamburg and the US. You will be asked to interact with the Executive team as a strategic counselor. The team and the company will look to you to ensure that we are constantly delighting our customers and prioritizing the features that will be of most value to them.
Day to Day
- Run refinement sessions with the inbound dev team
- Run planning and commitment ceremonies with the inbound dev team
- Participate in prioritization meetings with the product team
- Do competitive analysis to discover gaps and opportunities in our competitor set
- Design the requirements of new features
- Facilitate the seamless execution of planned work
- Maintain and communicate the inbound team roadmap for 2 quarters ahead
- 3+ years experience working as a PM, preferably for a SaaS company
- Proven success working closely with a development team as a product leader
- Comfortable with writing and owning product roadmaps
- Has participated in multiple end to end deliveries of new products
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment utilizing tools such as Jira and Figma
- Familiar with programmatic advertising ecosystem technologies - nice to have
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Half-day Fridays, to start your weekend early!
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work options
- Opportunity to solve complex problems and innovative challenges
- A fun, global team and a flat team structure
- Learning & Development programs
- 25 days paid time off
- Dedicated office outing volunteer days
- A spacious & modern office - right in the center of Porto (close to Casa da Música)
- And all the other usual things – free snacks & drinks, team activities, office events, etc.
Our Recruiting team would love to connect with you! If your interests and experience are aligned with a current open role, one of our Recruiters will arrange a 20-30 minute introductory call with you. Following, depending on the role, there will either be a 60 minute technical interview or a 30 minute intro call with the Hiring Manager. Assuming all goes well, we will then set you up to speak with 2-3 potential peers from your team and/or cross functional teams, with each conversation being 30 min.
Some of our technical roles require a live Codepair. On average, from initial Recruiter Screen to Offer, takes 15 business days depending on your schedule and interviewer availability – we like to move fast across our business :) We understand the hectic lives we all lead and appreciate you taking the time to meet with us in pursuing opportunities with the Fyllo Fam. Thank you!