1-on-1 personal coaching is incredibly effective for pro athletes, actors, and wealthy people. It's also outrageously expensive and often out of reach for normal people. Our leadership team came together from Apple, Airbnb, Nike, Google, and the NBA to invent an entirely new way to train.
Future pairs you with a world-class trainer (a real human) who creates a customized training plan for you every week. Your remote coach tracks your progress and is always just a text away, ready to adjust your plan, share nutrition tips, or just say hi.
Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels. What we all share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
About the Role
The goal of Community Marketing is to build the relationships - between members, coaches, and partners - within the Future community that make it a great place to belong. With that sense of belonging, the community becomes loyal advocates for the brand and drives organic virality, which in turn fuels Future’s growth and success.
The Head of Loyalty role is key in Community Marketing. Success in this role requires strategic management of the entire member lifecycle, much of it in partnership with Product/Engineering and the Performance Teams. Loyalty results from engagement, which then drives retention, which then, in turn, drives loyalty. The person in this role would put in place the levers that can drive engagement, retention, and loyalty to increase LTV.
This position reports to the Head of Community Marketing.
Build a holistic strategy that drives engagement, retention, and loyalty:
- Test and launch the foundation of a new rewards program that recognizes member achievement, tenure, and virility.
- Partner with Product/Engineering to seamlessly integrate rewards with progress tracking features within the app.
- Continue to grow the Guest Pass program as a significant channel for new member acquisition.
Develop The Future Store into a world-class shopping experience:
- Lead the merchandising process for the seasonal collections of Future gear with internal and external creative teams, production vendors, and collaboration partners.
- Manage daily store operations to ensure a smooth shopping experience throughout the entire process
Develop challenges into a key driver of engagement:
- Build and manage a calendar of challenges, with a mix of brand-wide challenges for the entire member base and smaller challenges throughout the year.
- Create mechanisms for the feeling of community, with new methods of connecting within the community specifically for challenge activity.
- 7-10 years of managing teams within loyalty, rewards, or CRM.
- Track record of successfully leading teams to execute large strategic initiatives.
- Ability to balance and negotiate cross-functional agendas.
- Responsibility for delivering on key financial metrics.
- Strong eye for design and creative, experience working with external agencies.
- An intuitive grasp of our customers, coaches, and overall business needs.
- Retail experience is a bonus.