1-on-1 personal coaching is incredibly effective for pro athletes, actors, and wealthy people. It's also outrageously expensive and often out of reach for normal people. Our leadership team came together from Apple, Airbnb, Nike, Google, and the NBA to invent an entirely new way to train.
Future pairs you with a world-class trainer (a real human) who creates a customized training plan for you every week. Your remote coach tracks your progress and is always just a text away, ready to adjust your plan, share nutrition tips, or just say hi.
Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels. What we all share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
About the Role
Future is looking for an experienced, self-motivated FP&A Manager to be a key member of our Finance team. This person will own our financial model, drive financial analysis and modeling, prepare budgets and forecasts, as well as synthesize and communicate insights into our financial performance out to our executive team, functional leadership, and board. This individual will also help drive our Future's quarterly and annual planning processes, support the month-end close process and recurring financial reporting, and collaborate closely with functional leads to deliver accurate financial forecasting and actionable insights to drive continued growth and contribution margin.
- Own the company financial model. Reconcile actuals to forecast and review company performance with leadership on a monthly and quarterly basis, synthesizing trends & highlighting key areas of risks/opportunity
- Partners with executive leadership in preparation of quarterly business reviews, board materials, and quarterly guidance
- Support the quarterly/annual budgeting and planning process, as well as long-range strategic planning
- Work with functional leaders to develop forecasts and KPIs, and operationalize data-driven insights for cross-functional teams
- Proactively develop key financial analysis and insights to help enable the company to meet its monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives
- Help to manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools, P&L outlooks, and other accounting close processes
- Partner with department owners to drive operational analysis, reporting, forecasting, and improvements to operating expense efficiency
- 4+ years of work experience, with a demonstrated track record of relevant experience in an Strategic Finance, FP&A, investment banking, or management consulting
- Very strong financial modeling skills; you employ best practices when building models to minimize exceptions, manual overrides, and errors
- Comfort aggregating and manipulating large data sets from multiple systems to derive insightful analysis and create financial models. SQL experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves and work collaboratively with a team
- Ability to work independently and prioritize competing initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal