*Please note, we can only consider applicants who are based in the Netherlands. Please upload your resume in English.*
Position Summary: As a Business Development Executive, you will be expected to build relationships with Fortune 500 companies by locating, networking, developing connections. You would execute the full sales cycle with our customers. This opportunity is for highly driven individuals who are entrepreneurial in nature, and it provides the opportunity for exceptional high earnings with an emerging market that is optimal for business development.
What we can do for you!
• Offer unparalleled earning potential not seen in other industries
• Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven sales professionals with decades of sales expertise
• Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
• Cover your expenses needed for executing business development
What can you do for us!
• Drive revenue through prospecting new customers, managing existing customer relationships, and growing business within accounts
• Interact with prospects via telephone, email, chat, and occasional on-site visits
• Collaborate with Sales & Marketing team to identify and develop additional areas of opportunity
• Educate customers on the current state of the hardware market to maximize efficiency and support of the supply chain
Who we’re looking for!
• 3-5 years of experience in a B2B sales position
• A high-energy, smart, and persistent salesperson drove to succeed and revolutionize an industry
• An effective negotiator with excellent relationship-building skills
• Someone who has demonstrated a record of success and achievement in the prior sales position
• Someone who is hungry for uncapped earnings
• Willingness to travel 1-2 times per week
• Open concept working environment
• Collaborative and motivated team
• Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
• 25 days holiday, pension scheme
• Friday afternoon drinks & frequent team events
At Fusion Worldwide, we are focused on developing and perfecting our Sales and Business Development team. We carefully select the new members of the team, as we believe the top-performing sales people are able to shape the future of Fusion Worldwide. Both teams are working in a high degree of collaboration on the existing and new key customers. Business Development Executive is responsible for opening up new business, as well as driving revenue with the existing customers. Together with Account Executives, you will be sharing information regarding the account, attending meetings where you will be qualifying and analyzing the organization you are working with, closing enormous deals and supporting our customers on their supply chain shocks. Having the ability to build trust is crucial in your job - we will need you to gain information about the account in order to better tailor our services and drive revenue. There is a lot of hard work to be done, but you are well rewarded for it - you receive uncapped commissions based on the business you have done. Our hiring process includes a quick phone call with our recruiter, followed up by an interview. After that, you will be interviewed by the Director of Business Development and the Vice President of Sales. You can expect a response within 1-2 working days.