Please note, we can only consider applicants who are based in the Netherlands.
Position Summary: As a Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle: prospecting, working on the leads, developing relationships, negotiation, closing the deals, and most importantly - qualifying our customers. This job requires a high degree of collaboration, as you will be working closely with the Purchasing and Business Development team across EMEA, APAC and Americas. No day looks the same for the sales person at Fusion. Your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to) cold calling, emailing customers, leading meetings, updating the team on the market situation. This is a high-pressure job that comes with a great reward - uncapped commissions. That is why our ideal candidate has entrepreneurial way of thinking, drive, trading experience (preferably electronics) and ability to qualify precisely. We are the top independent distributor of electronics in Europe, hence we are looking to fill our team with the most professional people that are out there. Do you think you would make a good match? Apply below!
Why Fusion Worldwide:
- Unlimited uncapped commissions (monthly)
- We supply you with neccesary tools and knowldge to succeed
- We are highly-collaborative, open and high-energy
- You are handling the job as own business
- Recession-safe: no lay-offs over the past 21 years
- Manage full sales cycle: from lead generation to closing deals
- Identify opportunities on the market and maximize them
- Drive revenue of Fusion Worldwide by onboarding new customers and growing existing accounts
- Manage relationships with our customers, educate them regarding the current state of the market
Who we’re looking for:
- Enthusiastic, high-energy, driven, persistent personality
- Experience in B2B sales (at least 1 year)
- Someone with a demonstrated record of success, top-performer of the team
- Flawless communication skills that are always ''on''
- Fluent English
Please note, these are minimum basic requirements to qualify for the role
- Pension scheme
- Fun Friday afternoon drinks
- 25 days of holidays
- Best team you will ever work at