Position summary: The Office Manager handles administrative duties and organize everyday office tasks. In addition, the Office Manager encourages and preserves a pleasant workplace environment and always makes sure to run the office its maximum potential. This is a great position for someone who is a proactive, precise, has a hands-on mentality toward accomplishing tasks, and can handle multiple initiatives at once.
What we can do for you:
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What you can do for us:
- Responsible for administrative and HR management for Shenzhen, as well as potential locations that may be opened in the future in China.
- Provide clear guidance and direction to the admin team.
- Works with the Regional Operations Director to coordinate and facilitate the execution of administrative initiatives as required.
- Work to streamline the operations by looking for efficiencies and more effective ways to complete given tasks and assignments within the office.
- Maintains open communications with the Regional Operations Director and facilitates the free flow of information in Shenzhen office.
- Acts as the go-between for management and the administrative staff facilitating communications, taskings and handling disputes
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 5 year(s) of demonstrated success in managing a diverse administrative and operational office is required for this position
- A track record of initiative and accomplishment of task
- Strong verbal and written English
- State of the Art Open Concept Working Environment
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Competitive Base Salary and Uncapped Commission
- Great Location; Walking Distance from Subway Station