As a member of our organization, you are responsible for CPU/IC testing and go/no-go decisions on CPU/IC’s that go through the test center. Completes testing process and ensure that proper actions are being taken to screen for part quality/counterfeit and conformity. Exhibits proper use and maintenance use of all test tools and equipments
What we can do for you!
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven professionals with decades of QC expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
- Responsible for testing of CPU/IC product based on customer requirements or results of incoming inspection.
- Conducts tests on inbound CPU/IC according to the process doc and customer requirements. Reports results to Quality, Warehouse, and Commodity Managers as well as recording in RMS.
- Proper disposition of CPU/IC once testing is completed to ensure that CPU/IC that pass go into good locations and those that fail are quarantined.
- Maintain and update proper software revisions and bios updates for all CPU/IC tests.
- Ensure proper completion of all test processes.
- Provide maintenance on boards and equipment as needed to maintain proper operation of the boards.
- Proper handling and ESD protection of all CPU’s
- Maintaining board database as new platforms are brought into operation.
- Review metrics related to test results.
- Provide monthly updates on activities and improvements made on processes.
- Work with the team to further strengthen and improve test processes with a goal of 0 defects
- Suggest improvements in workflow and equipment to make testing more efficient and effective.
Who we’re looking for!
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in the Semicon/Electronics or related industry
- Proficient in handling test equipment like parameter analyzers, oscilloscopes, vector analyzers power supply, signal generator, digital multimeter, curve tracer is a strong advantage.
- Good knowledge of quality systems and QA principles, practices and standards
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent individual, driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
- Proficient with standard business tools (email, voicemail, MS Office 365, etc.)
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and inputs in a fast-moving environment
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Competitive Base Salary + Monthly Incentive
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!