As a member of our digital team, you will be expected to develop, analyze, and report on our internal systems. Working alongside the project manager, this individual will be responsible for defining and implementing data tracking events and assist in extrapolating, analyzing, and interpreting the data. This opportunity is for a highly driven individual who is organized, motivated and has high attention to detail.
What we can do for you
- Provide a fast-paced environment in a rapidly expanding industry with potential for growth.
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven customer driven team members with years of experience.
- Enable growth through working with multiple teams and the opportunity of working with global departments within the organization.
What you can do for us
- Organize and transform data into comprehensive reports and data visualization dashboards
- Communicate with cross functional stakeholders to understand data content and business reporting needs
- Analyze customer trends and assist in forecasting for revenue and growth across multiple customer profiles
- Monitoring and maintaining data quality
- Report on weekly/monthly KPIs
- Help guide internal teams to improve processes, products, services, and software through data analysis
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in data and trending analyses
- A high-energy, detail oriented and organized individual
- Knowledge of trading processes is a plus
- Knowledge of the electronic components market is a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits
- Open Concept Working Environment
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Great Location in Boston’s Seaport District
- Friday afternoon drinks & frequent team events
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry. With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions.