*Please note, we can only consider applicants who are based in or nearby Udine.*
Position Summary: As a member of our sales organization, you will be expected to use our internal database to determine customer demand, proactively offer products to Fortune 1000 companies, and close business while maintaining lasting relationships in the EMEA and Italian region. This opportunity is for highly driven individuals who are entrepreneurial in nature, and it provides the opportunity for exceptional high earning potential with uncapped commissions!
What we can do for you!
• Offer unparalleled earning potential not seen in other industries
• Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven sales professionals with decades of sales expertise
• Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
• Drive revenue through prospecting new customers, managing existing customer relationships, and growing business within accounts
• Interact with prospects via telephone, email, chat, and occasional on-site visits
• Collaborate with Customers & Marketing team to identify and develop additional areas of opportunity
• Educate customers on the current state of the hardware market to maximize efficiency and support of the supply chain
Who we’re looking for!
• 2-5 years of experience in a B2B sales position
• A high-energy, smart, and persistent salesperson drove to succeed and revolutionize an industry
• An effective negotiator with excellent relationship-building skills
• Someone who has demonstrated a record of success and achievement in the prior sales position
• Someone who is hungry for uncapped earnings
• Willingness to travel (20% or less travel required)
• Fluent English & Italian is required
• Open concept working environment
• Collaborative and motivated team
• Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!