Position Summary: This position will be responsible for direct sourcing and hiring for our APAC open positions, including scheduling phone, video and face-to-face interviews and leading our current TA team. As we plan to expand the TA team, we are looking for dynamic and self-driven leaders who relish the opportunity to talk, negotiate, convince, and influence hiring managers and potential talents.
What we can do for you:
- Give you the basis for a successful career in corporate recruiting
- Opportunity to add value to a global recruiting unit
- Opportunity for growth in a fast-growing, billion-dollar company
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What you can do for us:
- Source, engage and recruit talents in APAC via various platforms
- Build and maintain our talent (active and passive) pipeline
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with talents and hiring managers
- Lead the TA Specialists in Asia
- Performs any other ad-hoc duties as assigned including monthly check-ins with our global recruiting team
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years of direct recruiting in an agency environment /in-house experience
- Experience in people management
- Strong written and verbal communication (Both in English and Mandarin)
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Good team player and able to work independently
- State of the Art Open Concept Working Environment
- Collaborative and Motivated Team
- Competitive Base Salary + Hiring Commission
- Great Location; Walking Distance from Train Station
Established in 2001, Fusion Worldwide is a premier, global open market distributor of electronic components with an established reputation of excellence in sourcing, quality, and outstanding customer support. Solving supply chain disruptions is where we are truly able to provide key service to all our customers, and we are looking for motivated individuals like you to join this rapidly growing industry! With our company headquarters located in the scenic Boston Seaport area, we also have key locations in Amsterdam, Singapore, Munich, Guadalajara, Seoul, and San Francisco. At our current rate of growth, we are continuously expanding our global footprint to reach all corners of the world, and we are dedicated to finding top talent to help us grow in all regions!
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.