Position Summary: As a member of our organization, you have to ensure the company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. Enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters. Well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices
What we can do for you!
- Offer unparalleled earning potential not seen in other industries
- Provide training to give you the knowledge to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Offer support through a collaborative, and open environment with proven sales professionals with decades of sales expertise
- Enable growth through direct and focused mentorship
What can you do for us!
- Interact with tax consultant, finance, operations, procurement, supply chain and other divisions to comply with GST filing, and drive operation and export compliance
- GST Due Diligence and prepare monthly GST report for e-submission
- Prepare and handling year-end statutory audit.
- Assist in preparing tax schedules for annual tax filing
- Assist in shipment and inventory-related matters
- Experienced in GST implications involving business start-up and complex transactions under Major Exporter Scheme (MES) will be an added advantage
- Experienced with the Singapore and US Export Administration Regulations of electronic parts.
- Knowledge and experience with Singapore Harmonised System (HS) Classification of Goods and Strategic Goods Control List.
- Responsible for Customs duties declaration, import, export and transfer customs permit declaration.
- Liaise with Singapore Customs on permit regulations, payment, and license warehouse issues
Who we’re looking for!
- 5 or more years work experience in the Electronics parts or related industry
- Good knowledge of laws, including regulations
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent individual, driven to succeed and revolutionize an industry
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and inputs in a fast-moving environment